NOT compatible with WordPress 5.5.x+
NOT compatible with WordPress 5.5.x+
Designed to convert, Off the Shelf is the most powerful multi-purpose marketing theme for WordPress!
Highly flexible, fast and efficient, completely customizable and supported by professionals: Whether you are looking for bold, conversion-optimized landing pages, a slick, modern blog or an attractive online store to run your business—Off the Shelf is the only online marketing theme you will ever need to create websites that deliver outstanding results and boost your conversions!
Sell a single product with a bold product landing page, build an online shop or offer your services online—Off the Shelf has your back. With its unique features and beautifully designed templates, it is the most powerful online marketing theme for WordPress.
Stunning, unique designs, all built into a powerful theme.
You can use multiple designs on a single site. Present each of your products with style, give your every ebook its own unique mini-site with separate menu and design, assign each product category in your WooCommerce store a unique look – the possibilities are endless.
Demo templates for any purpose!
We are regularly adding new landing page demo templates – and you can try them out one by one (or use them all at once), without losing any of the pages you have already created, and without spamming your site with unwanted pages and resources.
eBooks, mobile apps for various app stores, downloadable music—a single product or an entire range of products with WooCommerce; a modern business or corporate website, a personal blog: Off the Shelf is the ultimate WordPress theme, the only one you’ll ever need.
Complete features overview:
Unlimited Layout Options
- Drag & Drop Page Builder – No need to code. Focus on what matters and create entire websites using a slim, easy to use drag and drop page builder (Page Builder by SiteOrigin, with 1 million active users one of the most popular and best-rated page builder plug-ins on WordPress.org)
- Unlimited Page Layout Options – create any layout you like visually, via integrated page builder support
- Powerful Admin Panel – Lightweight and intuitive admin panel that integrates seamlessly with WordPress, giving you complete control over your project!
- Flexible Banner System – Create and include banners wherever you want! (Watch video)
- Advanced Blog Layout options – Choose between 5 different layouts to display your blog, from minimal to masonry, there is something for everyone
- Various Header styles – Transparent, Sticky, any color, with toolbar or not, you decide!
- Advanced Profiles Feature – Use profiles to create mini sites, to make your blog or WooCommerce store look different from the rest of your site, or to give every page a unique look. (Watch video)
Looks good on any device
- 100% Responsive and retina ready – Off the Shelf adapts beautifully to any screen size with crystal clear graphics. Whether mobile, tablet or desktop PC, your website will look stunning!
- Unlimited color options – Pick any color you want for pages, rows, columns, links and text
- 700+ Google Webfonts – all styles and subsets supported
- Font Awesome 580+ Icons – Use more than 580+ scalable vector icons by Font Awesome that can be customized in color, size and position
- Cross Browser Compatibility – Off the Shelf has been tested with all popular browsers for the best browsing experience.!
All the building blocks you need
- Over 30 Custom Responsive Widgets – Call to Action elements, Pricing Tables, Image Galleries, Social Elements, Google Maps, Image Slider, Icons and much more
- Modal Windows – Create modal windows with ease and connect them with call to action elements
- Video Support – Include Videos from YouTube or Vimeo into your page, by just copying the URL of the Video
- Animations – Animate your buttons, text, images or any of the themes widgets with over 75 different animations! Let your content fade in, bounce, flash, shake, slide and get your visitors’ attention!
- Parallax backgrounds – Like the parallax effect? Include this versatile effect on any row you create as often as you like!
Get started within minutes
- Very easy to install – Theme installation is painless. Period.
- All Landing Page Demos included – The theme comes with beautifully crafted and powerful landing page templates that are conversion-tested and simply work. And we keep adding new templates!
- Install all landing page demos in seconds – You want your site to look like one of our demo templates? Every one of the demos can be installed individually, within seconds.
Search engine friendly and SEO optimized
Off the Shelf was made with content first in mind, clean code, fully indexable and a meaningful link structure. The theme works great with popular SEO plugins such
as Yoast SEO. Search Engines will love your new project!
Ready for the future
- SEO best practices – Content first, clean code, fully indexable and a meaningful link structure, make this theme ready for search engines
- Semantic Code, HTML5, CSS3 – Clean code that actually makes sense
- Constant Updates – Off the Shelf is constantly improved and we are adding new features regularly
- Child Theme Ready – Speed up development, Off the Shelf is child theme ready!
Works great with the tools you love
- WooCommerce – Turn your website into a fully-featured online shop with Off the Shelf and WooCommerce, whether you are selling one product, a range of products, virtual or physical
- MailChimp and Aweber support – Integrate the most popular email marketing tools into your project
- WordPress SEO by Yoast – Works together with one of the most popular SEO plugins for WordPress
- Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7 – Integrate the most popular form solutions
- WPML – Translate and display your website in various languages
- Meta Slider and Slider Revolution – With Off the Shelf, you can use two of the most popular slider plugins out there. Meta and Revolution slider are both supported by Off the Shelf.
- Google Analytics – Get the complete picture of your audience, see what converts and what does not: in Off the Shelf you can add custom tracking codes globally or to individual posts and pages
Updates for Off the Shelf – Online Marketing WordPress Theme
(Excerpt of the change log) ==> Version 1.6.0 (2018-03-13) - Fixed: Colour and font selector buttons not rendered correctly - Fixed: WooCommerce product links (detail icon) point to invalid URL and "out of stock" icon has invalid label - Fixed: WooCommerce templates out of date & display issues ==> Version 1.5.6 (2017-08-22) - Bug: Fixed issue with OtS Icon Block widget preventing description from being saved in WP 4.8.x ==> Version 1.5.5 (2017-06-20) - Bug: Fixed menu issue that displayed mobile menu button even if menu was selected to be hidden - New Feature: Added option to globally disable parallax effect ==> Version 1.5.2 (2017-05-25) - Fixed page builder bug causing rendering issues after plug-in update ==> Version 1.5.0 (2017-04-20) - Updated: compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.x - Various minor bug fixes ==> Version 1.4.5 (2016-09-29) Improvements: - Updated user manual, added tutorials - Improved WooCommerce styling for checkout tables Bugs fixed: - Some list elements did not render as designed - Compatibility fixes for ==> Version 1.4.0 (2016-08-20) Improvements: - Updated WooCommerce templates Bugs fixed: - Fixed caching issues affecting some users - Fixed bug in icon block widget which opened all links in a new window ==> Version 1.3.0 (2016-06-11) Updates: - Core Feature Pack plug-in updated Improvements: - Theme options now allow to select post types that should support page builder - Template import tool now imports images individually to reduce resource use Bugs fixed: - Various small compatibility fixes - Category banners using page builder with more than one column were not correctly rendered ==> Version 1.2.3 (2016-05-06) Bugs fixed: - Icon list items showed default list style symbol behind selected icon Improvements: - Portfolio Item widget now allows for selection of thumbnail size. - Improvements to template installer ==> Version 1.2.2 (2016-04-03) Bugs fixed: - Fixed minor layout issue connected to tablet/mobile device width. ==> Version 1.2.1 (2016-03-30) Bugs fixed: - Spacing issues introduced with version 1.2.0. ==> Version 1.2.0 (2016-03-29) New Features: - Added main menu alignment options Improvements: - Improved how images are added in widgets, and added preview - oEmbed behaviour for grid views revised - Added option to open link in new window to OtS call to action block widget - Twitter share buttons in blog posts now include post title - WooCommerce templates and CSS updated - Adjustments for responsive image feature - Added option to apply font styles to default button style Bugs fixed: - Unordered and ordered lists lacked styling in widget content - Breadcrumb order differed from selection in theme options panel - Hand-crafted excerpts were not rendered - Gravity Forms widget rendered title, even if hidden in options - Removed page builder plug-in error messages in debug mode - Social sharing icons container was displayed even if no social icons or tags were enabled - blog-layout-* classes were rendered even when not required - Fixed broken image for loading indicator in stylesheet - OtS Icon Block widget did not escape description as expected ==> Version 1.1.1 (2016-01-01) Bugs fixed: - Addressed a compatibility issue concerning SO PageBuilder Widgets Bundle plug-in Improvements: - Added 2 new starter template packages to the theme ==> Version 1.1.0 (2015-12-28) Bugs fixed: - WP 4.4: Comment fields not in correct order - Blog posts using the page builder rendered wrong content and did not use Page Buidler output - Hide on desktop did not work New Features: - Added smooth scrolling and anchor link support - Button styles are imported with landing page packages ==> Version 1.0.9 (2015-12-07) Bugs Fixed: - Fixed: One-column rows lacked padding/margins applied to multi-column rows - Fixed: Password protection did not work for pages built with page builder - Fixed: Buttons were rendered as plain text if no URL present New Feature: - Added option to re-import default theme options Improvements: - Added explanatory text to footer and sub footer, header and sub header options - Added explanatory hint to header text/link colour options pointing to banner settings for transparent headers - Added limited HTML support to all widgets that output user-entered text ==> Version 1.0.8 (2015-11-18) Bugs Fixed: - Some page builder widgets did not save all settings when used in sidebar New Features: - Added quick edit toolbar to access banner and profile editors from the page editor ==> Version 1.0.7 (2015-11-16) Bugs Fixed: - Added additional repository checks to prevent uncaught errors in installation routine. New Features: - Added dedicated OtS Gravity Forms widget for better integration of Gravity Forms. Improvements: New language files, additional documentation (forms, troubleshooting guide). ==> Version 1.0.6 (2015-11-12) Bugs Fixed: - Class names for widget containers were translated unintentionally - Divider in header was displayed even if not needed ==> Version 1.0.5 (2015-11-11) Bugs Fixed: - Theme Options required edit_themes permission, lowered to edit_theme_options - "Undefined Error" did not provide exact error message from web server - "Write comment" links were available even if the comment feature was off - Default profile (if none installed or none active) displayed wrong title - Bio Block widget did not display all social icons when website etc. were not entered Improvements: - Improved labels for 'make default' on imports page and added tooltips - Added new inline help tooltips to profile options in admin panel New Features: - Added option to hide admin toolbar items via filter/constant - Added option to hide support options as a white-label option for developers - Added custom language switcher for WPML ==> Version 1.0.4 (2015-11-04) - Fixed: Animation duration and delay now applied in ms - Fixed: Pages not using page builder were not rendered correctly ==> Version 1.0.3 (2015-11-03) - Fixed: Title was duplicated in WordPress 4.1+ - Fixed: HTML escaping functions were applied too strictly to custom code - Fixed: Minor styling issues (widgets) - Updated: Added additional error messages to update check and installer - Added: Animations supported for entire rows and individual widgets - Added: Individual banners can now also be added to single blog posts * SEO improvements ==> Version 1.0.1 (2015-10-29) - Minor bug fix affecting theme settings engine ==> Version 1.0.0 (2015-10-29) - Initial Release