Rather than focusing on robots that will replace human workers outright, the company has created a semi-autonomous robotic cart that saves pickers a long trip.
- Apptopia raises $20M to expand its competitive intelligence business beyond mobile – TechCrunch
- CMU researchers show potential of privacy-preserving activity tracking using radar – TechCrunch
- Exeger takes $38M to ramp up production of its flexible solar cells for self-powered gadgets – TechCrunch
- When the Earth is gone, at least the internet will still be working – TechCrunch
- Longevity startup Gero AI has a mobile API for quantifying health changes – TechCrunch