Epy is a powerful theme for event and conference websites.
EPY WordPress theme is a professional-looking web design that is ideal for educational events, conferences, webinars, shows, concerts, forums and the list of different digital gatherings. With Elementor, it is extremely easy to create your forthcoming event website. Expert developer or an amateur freelancer, EPY can be quickly set up your site in minutes. No coding necessary when performing customizations.
EPY Event WordPress Theme comes with three interactive homepages, slider, event detail page, speakers page, registration, event schedule, ticket plans page, blog page, and contact page. It is indeed in tune with all the popular plugins so you can create the exact page for the upcoming event. It also has complete documentation and optimized code. So, start selling tickets to your event right away with EPY.
What Makes EPY Unique?
Epy is built using elementor page builder. Its fun and vibrant design will make your site look attractive and inviting for your audience.
Epy has readymade purpose-driven home pages designed for multiple purposes in the event and conference niches.
Epy is bundled with our custom shortcode and a ton of theme options
We have created Epy specifically considering the target audience for Events and Conferences.
Every page is fully responsive and retina-ready, making your creation look good on any device.
- Creative and Modern Design
- Powerful Theme Options panel
- Fully Responsive
- Retina Ready
- One-Click Demo Import
- Elementor Builder Included
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin
- No coding knowledge required
- HTML5 & CSS3 Validated
- Google Fonts Included
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Customizable Contact Forms with Contact Form 7 support
- Custom Build Theme & Page Options
- Browser Compatibility
- Clean Code
- XML File with Demo Content
- Big custom shortcode collection
- Powered by Redux framework, bring to you unlimited color and Google fonts options
- Customizable Google Maps
- Blog List widget
- And so Much More…
- Business Event
- AI & Tech Conference
- Design & Talk Show
- About Event
- Speaker Application
- Ticket package
- Contact Us
Support & Assistance
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you.
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +05.30) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
- We suggest, while our team reviews your support request, please read the documentation that comes in the zip file of ThemeForest. You can download it from ThemeForest: https://themeforest.net/downloads
- We are in GMT+5:30 timezone. We address all the support queries 6 days weekly (Sunday off).
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7 days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via our website contact page
- If you like our product and support then please drop a rate and write a review at: https://themeforest.net/downloads
Note:We have launched our support portal on Desky. Please raise a ticket here at https://iqonic.desky.support/
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
Please Note: Live preview images cannot be used directly in client’s live project. Those are used for preview purpose only.
Version 1.1.2 – 25 Mar 2022
Fix - Elementor Version 3.6.0 Supported.
Version 1.1.1 – 17 July 2021
Fix - Bug Fixed.
Version 1.1.0 – 23 April 2021
Major update: Update - Updated to entirely new and improved event plugin to provide better event schedule and listing. Add - Child Theme Added.
Version 1.0 – 20 April 2021
- Initial release.