Rather than focusing on robots that will replace human workers outright, the company has created a semi-autonomous robotic cart that saves pickers a long trip.
- Stream raises $38M as its chat and activity feed APIs power communications for 1B users – TechCrunch
- TikTok launches ‘TikTok Q&A,’ a new feature for creators to engage with viewers’ questions – TechCrunch
- WhatsApp rolls out voice and video calls to desktop app – TechCrunch
- Twitter tests new e-commerce features for tweets – TechCrunch
- From the ashes of nearly a billion dollars, Ample resurrects Better Place’s battery swapping business model – TechCrunch