Rather than focusing on robots that will replace human workers outright, the company has created a semi-autonomous robotic cart that saves pickers a long trip.
- Facebook will pay $650 million to settle class action suit centered on Illinois privacy law – TechCrunch
- Instagram launches ‘Live Rooms’ for live broadcasts with up to four creators – TechCrunch
- Geothermal startups get another boost from Chevron as the oil giant backs a geothermal project developer – TechCrunch
- Facebook launches rap app – TechCrunch
- Facebook launches BARS, a TikTok-like app for creating and sharing raps – TechCrunch