Rather than focusing on robots that will replace human workers outright, the company has created a semi-autonomous robotic cart that saves pickers a long trip.
- Pinterest tests online events with dedicated ‘class communities’ – TechCrunch
- Twitter will bring back verification – TechCrunch
- Instagram businesses and creators may be getting a Messenger-like ‘FAQ’ feature – TechCrunch
- Ignore the social media echo chambers – TechCrunch
- Twitter to relaunch account verifications in early 2021, asks for feedback on policy – TechCrunch